Our culture has been ravaged with lies, deceit, and moral decay. The founding values of America have been forgotten and we have a government that no longer represents us according to the Constitution which it is bound by.
America is looking for leaders, both young and old, to rise to the occasion and take a stand for what is true and just. America needs leaders who will stand tall for liberty and the solid foundation on which this nation was established. The Patriot Initiative was founded for this very purpose.
The government is a reflection of the culture in which it exists. If we restore our culture, we can then restore a constitutional government that is of the people, by the people, for the people, according to its Constitutional intent.
The Patriot Initiative’s vision is to inspire the silent patriots to rise up and restore their culture and government through education, communication, and activation.
The Patriot Initiative will achieve its mission by helping people to acquire and apply a fundamental understanding of America’s founding heritage, and relate those principles to current issues. TPI will then activate patriots in the political field so that they can become effective leaders representing America’s founding values.
Education. TPI seeks to inform rising patriots of the founding values of America, and to re-examine what the founding fathers did to establish the American republic and the liberties that we enjoy today.
Communication. Through modern mediums of communication, TPI encourages cordial discussions on the cultural topics our nation faces, with a strategy and goal of facilitating a culture shift toward the founding values of America.
Activation. TPI is passionate about inspiring and raising up activists and aspiring public leaders, in order to restore a responsible government, as a result of a restored culture.
Our Core Values
- We find that faith in God played a pivotal role in The founding of America and the philosophy of the founding fathers.
- We believe that all public leaders and those involved in public policy should have a firm understanding of the founding values of America and believe in them in order to be effective as a leader and activist.
- We pledge that communication within TPI will create a culture or professionalism effectiveness and excellence.
- We firmly support open dialogue from all opinions and perspectives as it is healthy and important to liberty.
- We believe the citizens must have an understanding of the founding values of America in order to vote for the right candidates into public office who will uphold the Constitution and the values that made America that shining city on a hill.